Title

Club Richelieu Lewiston-Auburn Collection

Displaying results 1 - 1 of 1
Items per page
10
25
50
The Lewiston-Auburn Club Richelieu, part of the wider Richelieu International network of charitable organizations, was founded in 1958 and ran through 2010. The materials were donated to the Collection on the club’s disbandment (as a result of declining membership). The club counted among its membership a large number of prominent local Franco-Americans and had links to Francophone countries and organizations worldwide.
Date(s)
1958 to 2010
Contributing Institution