Certificat d'Admission, Association Universelle de la Ste. Famille, 1893
This is a Certificat d'Admission for the Association Universelle de la Ste. Famille. It was made out to Mr. Germain Leblanc and his family at Notre Dame in Worcester, Massachusetts, on March 5, 1893.
Father Steven LaBaire, then Pastor of Holy Family Parish at St. Josephs, donated the archives in 2018 with the bishop’s approval. The records were created and kept by the three original Worcester parishes: St. Josephs, Notre Dame des Canadiens (which was the largest for many years), and Holy Name. Eventually all three parishes were combined into one- Holy Family Parish, which is how they came under Father LaBaire’s purview.
Collection is currently being processed.
Processing of this collection began in 2020, and is ongoing.
Permission for use or reproduction can be obtained from the director of the French Institute, and is subject to the Institute’s user policies.
Worcester Parish Archives, French Institute, Assumption University